At New Narrative, we envision a future where everyone seeking mental health care can live the life they choose. From clinical care and peer support programs to housing, we provide resources so people seeking mental health care can develop the tools to thrive, not just survive.
If you believe in a radical rethinking of mental health services, that everyone is the author of their own story, and that services should apply to the whole person, not just the diagnosis – we want you on our team!
The Donor Development and Engagement Coordinator will work to increase revenue for the priority needs of New Narrative by coordinating and building resources effectively. This includes database management, donor acknowledgement process management, prospect research, creating and publishing written materials, and actively participating in community fundraising opportunities and activities.
Summary of Job Duties
- Collaborate with Development Manager to execute development plan and calendar.
- Research and identify potential individual, foundation and corporate donors to build primary list of prospects and profiles for the organization.
- Maintain and coordinate donor database and records; Responsible for data entry, reporting and reconciliation.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate assigned campaigns and events.
- Create collateral with precise attention to detail.
- Coordinate and manage donor communications, track and analyze results, and initiate appropriate follow-up actions.
- Manage donor and financial information accurately.
- Responsible for timely processing of donations and preparing donor reports.
- Coordinate donor recognition, including sending thank you packages, personal notes and other forms of recognition in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the communications colleagues in developing engaging fundraising campaigns and assist with the process of communications, newsletters and other printed materials.
- Proactively ensure timely communication with internal and external partners and customers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrated track record in project management with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet specified timelines.
- Experience in coordinating, launching and managing social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop collaborative working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute events, both in-person and digital experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train and manage volunteers with success in delegating and accomplishing goals through empowering volunteers.
- Energy and passion for the work, ready to contribute to our team’s mission-driven focus.
- Commitment to the mission of New Narrative.
- Knowledge of Salsa CRM and/or Salesforce preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send:
A cover letter explaining how you meet position requirements.
Your resume (including at least three professional references).
Send to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.