At New Narrative, we envision a future where everyone seeking mental health care can live the life they choose. From clinical care and peer support programs to housing, we provide resources so people seeking mental health care can develop the tools to thrive, not just survive.
If you believe in a radical rethinking of mental health services, that everyone is the author of their own story, and that services should apply to the whole person, not just the diagnosis – we want you on our team!
Manager will perform a broad range of duties including, but not limited to, managing the design and production of fundraising materials, conducting donor research and outreach, writing and submitting proposals, and working in close collaboration with the VP of Development & Advocacy. The candidate will lead the formation and distribution of donor communication materials, including reports; and execute strategic fundraising initiatives.
Summary of Duties
- Partner in the execution of New Narrative’s multi-year and yearly fundraising plan.
- Create and implement all individual giving initiatives with a heavy emphasis on improving donor retention, increasing acquisition of new donors, converting one-time givers to sustainers, building out the mid-level giving program, and increasing major gifts.
- Oversee corporate engagement plans, including employee-volunteering and employee-giving activities.
- Oversee all gift processing, donor acknowledgment, and donor recognition, provide staff supervision in this area.
- Work with grant writer and staff to craft grant proposals that represent the vision, mission, and values of New Narrative, and that clearly establish the urgency in the work.
- Successfully complete all grant reporting requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of all constituent relationship management systems and software used to track donors and prospects.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- 7 years’ experience in professional fundraising with demonstrated success raising funds across multiple individual, corporate, and institutional channels
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding managerial, organizational, and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of fundraising techniques, operations, and accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, work independently, and under pressure
- Must display a positive attitude, self-confidence, adaptability, and creativity
- Significant prior experience with a donor database/CRM software such as Salesforce, Salsa, Wealth-Engine, as well as excellent proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Desire to be part of a fast-paced, mission-focused, and collaborative team
- Commitment to the mission of New Narrative
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and 3 professional references, Thank you! email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.