United Way of the Columbia- Willamette
Improve lives, strengthen communities and advance equity by mobilizing the caring power of people across our metro area.
- Ignite a community-wide social movement thereby mobilizing thousands to action—to give, advocate and volunteer—to improve the conditions in which they live;
- Galvanize and connect all sectors of society—individuals, businesses, nonprofits, faith communities and governments—to create long-term social change that produces healthy, well-educated and financially stable individuals and families;
- Raise, invest and leverage millions of dollars annually to create and support innovative programs and approaches to generate sustained impact in local communities;
- Hold ourselves accountable to our steadfast commitment to equity, and continually measure improvement in education, financial stability and health.
- Collective Impact – We are better together; United Way inspires people to get involved and focuses our collective resources for amplified results.
- Equity – We recognize inequities in our community and will prioritize our resources to level the playing field for those communities most impacted by these inequities.
- Service – We believe volunteerism transforms our communities and ourselves.
- Connection – Our portfolio of relationships—corporate, nonprofit, government, faith and philanthropic—are unique and strengthen our ability to collaborate, convene, leverage and achieve change.
- Integrity – We act with integrity that justifies trust, and take responsibility for our relationships and results.
- Innovation – We support new and better ways to solve old problems.
- Pursuit of Excellence – We adapt and learn, from both our successes and mistakes.
- Passion – We are tenaciously committed to a better community and to building a modern United Way to drive positive social change.
Check our Mosaic Metier site often for United Way postings